Please Join Us, and Help Spread the Word!
King County Mental Health and Substance Abuse Legislative Forum
Thursday, November 5, 2015
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
(public reception at 6:30 p.m., program at 7:00 p.m.)
Town Hall Seattle
1119 8th Ave. (at Seneca St.), Seattle
With 950 community members in attendance last year, the forum will now offer expanded seating capacity!
The Forum will include:
- Remarks from King County Executive Dow Constantine.
- King County’s proposed legislative priorities in mental health and substance abuse for 2016.
- Current innovations and outcomes in behavioral healthcare in the communities of King County.
- Compelling personal stories from individuals in recovery from mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- The perspectives and priorities of federal and state legislators and King County Councilmembers.
If you think you may be able to attend, please send a note to Chris Verschuyl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also do whatever you can to spread the word among your personal and/or professional networks. Everyone is welcome to this free event, and no RSVP is required.
Thank you for considering adding this event to your calendar, and for helping us encourage others to participate.
Division Director, King County Mental Health, Chemical Abuse and Dependency Services Division